Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Edited Pics




I FINALLY figured out how to do what I have been trying to accomplish for a year now!!!! the funny thing is it happened by pure accident when I had Photoshop open and was playing around with it and trying to learn some new things. Then my cat, Chester, walked across my keyboard with me screaming at him the whole way!! When he finally got off of it, I could see where my black and white picture now had a bit of color to it!!!!! So I thanked Chester, told him I was sorry for screaming obsceneties at him and went to town trying to figure out what he did.....LOL Here are the two pics that I came up with. What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I like it tammy .. the cat did good.....LOL.... what tool did you use in Photoshop ? I would like to try it also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.