Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Galveston Weekend

Last week we took a 2.5 day trip to Galveston Island, Texas with our good friends Christina & Auke. We all had such a fun time that we did not even want to come home!!! Jack & Gracie had the time of their lives chasing each other on the beach. Christina took a few THOUSAND photos I think, and me......I just truly enjoyed getting away from home for a few days!!! Christina is still teaching me my photography techniques and skills but I am enjoying every minute I get to spend with my camera. While we were in Galveston we also found this real old cemetery that was just all grown up with wild flowers. It was totally beautiful and we spent about an hour there alone snapping pics. I love to look at the old monuments and flowers are one of my favorite photo subjects anyway. I will post more pics from this trip on my MySpace page.

















2 comments:

  1. It looks like a very nice vacation.. I love the pictures you took... I love the birds I felt they were flying over my head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun.. My husband has a thing with old cemeteries too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.