Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jack's First Hotel Stay


Well it is almost 2am and we just checked into a very nice LaQuinta in Houston (we are almost to the beach.....YIPPEE). Anyway, this is the first time ever for Jack to stay in a hotel and he is not quite sure what all the excitement is about. He has been running around in teh room for the past 30 minutes checking out every little nook and cranny. I will have to get a video of him when he first sets foot on the beach tomorrow and lays eyes on those waves that are going to chase him....LOL!

Thanks to everyone who has signed on to follow my blog. I am not sure how exciting it will be for yall as I tend to lead a pretty boring life, but I will try and keep it updated at least once a week. AND I will get signed on with you guys as soon as I can catch up on my computer work as well. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.