Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day 2009












I had a wonderful mother's day with my family this year. My youngest daughter, her husband and the new little grandson, Brayden came over and we cooked on the grill, played with my precious little grandson and took some cute pictures of us all. Then afterwards we went to visit my own Mom and also saw my oldest daughter and my little granddaughter, MaKenzi. She is a "camera ham" and loves to pose (usually) for NaNa's crazy photo sessions!



9 comments:

  1. Hey! Its looking good. These are such nice photos. Im your first follower! YEAH!! Now get your butt over to my blog and follow me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you again Tammy. Cute photos. Can't wait to see your pages scrapped, hope you will share them here.
    Bout time you have yourself a blog. :)
    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these.... Love them.... Your grandchildren are adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, Lovely children! I too just recently started to blog..about a month now and I really enjoy doing it. Gonna sign up to follow yours -

    DebC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you have done a great job so far! Love the pink umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Tammy! I will for sure follow your blog..Keep up the good work and hurry up and teach me some stuff..Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY SISTER IS SOOOOO TALENTED... always coming up with something new and fun!
    As always, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so impressed!!! Very nice work
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all of your pics aunt tammy i wish i was as good as you at photography!


    lacey kristine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.