Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day
















I hope that everyone had a safe and blessed Memorial Day. Tony and I spent the day together out running around. We started off on the square in Sulphur Springs so I could snap pictures of all the flags that were out and the memorial monument. Then we headed to Lone Star Park for the horse races. After about the 2nd race though we decided real quick that it was just too crowded and way too hot to be outside all afternoon. So we left there and headed back towards home. We stopped off along the way and my hubby bought me a little 5 gallon tabletop aquarium for my desk! How sweet he is!!! I picked out a few new fishes for it and hurried home to get it set up and put my betta fish, "Hercules" over in. Poor Hercules has lived in a goldfish bowl beside my kitchen sink for about 3 monthes now. In the process of getting him out of his bowl to transfer him into his new kingdom, he jumped and went straight down the kitchen drain!!!!! YIKES!!!! Thankfully Tony was able to go outside and flush him out of the drain and save him. So now he is happy and safe in his new home with the others atop my desk!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.