Saturday, August 8, 2009

Texas State Aquarium Corpus Christi
















I am finally back to my "normal life" after several days of vacationing at the beach in Port Aransas and Corpus Christi. Christina and I had a great time and I think we got some good shots during this trip. I will be sharing a few of my favorites that I took over the next few days on my blog page so stay tuned..........

First up are a few from the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi. I enjoyed the whole aquarium but my favorite part was the dolphins. I LOVE dolphins and could have stayed at this exhibit for the whole entire time!!!! Maybe someday I will get to swim with the dolphins again like I did at Cozumel a few years ago.





1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! It's been a couple of years since we have been to CC but I loved it! The dolphin show was my favorite too! Great pics! (I actually started first grade in Aranass Pass!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.