Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunsets at "Bird Island"
















On Lake Fork there is a small island just north of the 154 bridge that everyone calls "Bird Island". If you have ever seen it then you would know why. It is COVERED in birds for some odd reason. Anyway, I told my husband this evening that i wanted to take a boat ride out by this island and get some pics of the birds. I did not count on the added surprise of the BEAUTIFUL sunset to use as the backdrop for my pics but it work out beautifully I think. What do you think?





2 comments:

  1. I like the first shot the best. It is a wonderful silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third one is my pick...great silhouette, love the dead trees+birds. Looks like some have nests too! Hey, can I come over there and take some pics too? Are the birds still there?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.