Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun at the Aquarium











We decided to take our 3 year old granddaughter, Makenzi, to visit the Dallas World Aquarium on Saturday. She was such a good girl through the whole thing and she really enjoyed herself. I saw her eyes grow wide in amazement several times throughout the day! I think she really enjoyed watching the Mayan dancers as I did myself, but she was afraid to get very close to them. Her words were "Nana, that man looks like a big chicken!"....LOL All in all, I think she had a blast and we all enjoyed a day that I hope she will remember. If you have never visited the Dallas World Aquarium it is a super photo opportunity. I made my husband promise to take me back though when I did not have to be chasing after a 3year old, and I could play with the settings on my camera without worrying about my granddaughter climbing in the monkey cage or jumping off the rail into the waterfall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.